A 2-ton hydraulic floor jack is just the ticket when you’re searching for a jack that suits lighter-duty lifting or in a more limited workspace. Trolley jacks of any capacity need to be durable, portable, easy to use and with a lifting range that suits the applications that the buyer needs. There also needs to be a range of builds and styles to suit different vehicles and profiles.
If you’re looking for 2-ton floor jacks, it can be overwhelming when you see all the choice in brands, styles and builds out there. To help people along, we have done some research and picked out what we think are four of the best 2-ton hydraulic jack units anywhere on the market. Here are the top-rated 2-ton trolley Jacks for your car.
When you have vehicles with a low profile that needs a strong low-end lifting range, then this offering from JEGS is perfect. It ranges from 3-1/2” to 19-1/4” in one of the best-in-category lifting ranges. It also makes use of a rubber lift pad which offers great grip and that’s easy on your vehicle underside surface.
This trolley jack is made from aluminum, which makes it lighter and easier to move around on its sturdy casters, but without compromising one iota on strength and durability. It’s made to ASME PALD 2014 standards, and is available with optional monthly payments.
- Fantastic lifting range, including low-profile vehicles
- Light in weight
- Durable aluminum construction
- Rubber lift pad and 360-degree rotating saddle
- Comes with an optional jack skid for use on dirt, gravel and grass
- No free shipping available
- No reseal kit available
This affordable unit from Arcan offers an impressive lifting range of 3-1/2” to 18-1/2” and is constructed from heavy-duty steel and aircraft-grade aluminum for situations where only the absolute toughest materials will do the job. Even the wheels are made of steel. The handle comes in two pieces to make storage easier in smaller garages where space is a premium.
The dual pump piston works quickly to lift up to 2 tons from the ground, and you can release or raise the jack from any handle position, making it one of the easiest units to use.
- Very solidly constructed
- Great lifting range
- Easy release of the jack from any handle position
- Easy to store with 2-part handle
- Hydraulic pump is effective and easy to use
- Backed up by 12-month warranty
- Retaining wire is hard to remove when jack arrives
- Heavy because of all the steel makes it harder to move around
This is another offering from Arcan, but this time a bit more premium in price point. That’s because of the greater use of aluminum, as well as the inclusion of greater reinforcement in the lifting arm. It has a maximum lifting height of 19-1/4 inches and gets under low-profile cars with its 3-1/2” low-end range.
The Quick Rise unit is manufactured to meet or exceed ANSI/ASME and PALD standards. The rubber components on the saddle and lifting pad allow for effective protection for your vehicle underside surface. Though the price point is higher, there is a monthly payment option available to make it more affordable, but no free shipping.
- Decent lifting range
- Meets many international safety standards
- Greater reinforcement in lifting arm adds durability
- Monthly payment options available
- 2-piece handle for easy storage
- No free shipping available
- Still heavy despite greater use of aluminum
The BEETRO 2-ton electric jack is solidly constructed from alloy steel, and offers powerful electric-supported lifting. Just plug it into either the 12V cigarette lighter, your car battery or a household power outlet. The 11.5-ft cord makes it easy to plug in and reach your car from anywhere in the garage.
This jack has a safety mechanism that kicks in when the jack reaches its maximum safe height so that it cannot exceed that. Once plugged in and placed into position, it’s very easy to use with just a 2-button up-down function. It also comes with its own convenient carry case complete with peripherals. It’s waterproof, too, so fine to use outside.
- Solidly built from alloy steel
- Easy to operate electric 2-button interface
- Light and easy to carry in its carry case
- Free returns available
- Lifting range more limited from 4.7 to 13.8 inches – not as comprehensive and not good for low-profile vehicles