The Toyota Prius is one of the best-selling hybrid cars anywhere in the world. They’re affordable and efficient, but unfortunately have floors just as susceptible to dirt, water and other contaminants brought by the feet of drivers and passengers.
When looking for the best floor mats for Prius, one is mostly looking for mats of a good order of quality, that offer a nice easy fit, are easy to install and remove, and are convenient to wash and keep clean. On top of that, it’s nice to have affordable options, too. If you’re wondering what kinds of mats can meet these requirements, then check out our selections for the 4 best floor mats for Prius below.
1. Husky Liners Weatherbeater Front & 2nd Seat Floor Mats – Editors Choice
The first great thing about this offering from Husky is that these are vehicle-specific to the Toyota Prius. On top of that, you get free shipping and returns, and they’re made in the US. In addition, Husky gives a lifetime guarantee on their products.
The deep groves and intricate surface pattern will help you quickly remove dirt, and the mats themselves retain water brilliantly. Also, unlike many other products for Prius, the Husky Liners will cover the footrest on the driver’s side.
- Perfect coverage – including driver’s footrest
- Durable materials guaranteed for life
- Superb dirt removal and water retention
- Made in the US
- Great value with free shipping and returns
- May not have locking pins to secure more tightly to car floor
2. WeatherTech All-Weather Floor Mats – Best Value
These rubber mats from WeatherTech come in gray color and are designed for the Prius and Prius plug-in hybrid models, but you’ll have to confirm with the seller if your model is covered because not every model is. Nonetheless, they offer odorless material that is latex-free, and free from PVCs, cadmium, and lead.
The mats are made in the US, and are a complete set for the front and rear of the vehicle. They’re manufactured to meet ISO 9001 and FMVSS302 standards, with grooves up to ⅜-inches deep for great dirt and water retention, but easy cleaning.
- Made in the US
- Meet or exceed high industry standards
- Easy to clean
- Eco-friendly, odorless material
- Made specifically for Prius, but they don’t suit every Prius model
3. 3D MAXpider All-Weather Floor Mats – Premium Pick
These premium thermoplastic elastomer mats are made for the Toyota Prius C (2016-2020 model years). They’re made using high-precision laser scanning tech to ensure the perfect fit. What’s more, they’re odorless, easy to clean, and made with eco-friendly SGS-certified materials. They also contain an XPE foam layer to help absorb road noise and keep the cabin quiet.
- Noise reducing
- Premium, eco-friendly materials
- Precision fit
- Clarity on which models they are compatible with
- Limited to a select range of Prius models
4. ANBINGO Car Floor Mats Custom Fit
These mats from ANBINGO are made specifically for the Prius Prime (plug-in hybrid) for all 2022 model-year cars, and also model years 2016-2021. They’re 3D laser scanned to ensure the perfect fit for all these models specifically.
They only come in black, but the TPE materials are very-high quality and durable, as well as odorless and non-toxic. The custom-fit design means they won’t slip, and the high-edged “deep dish” borders ensure water, dust, and dirt won’t escape once trapped.
- Specific laser-precision custom fit for Prius Prime
- Non-toxic, durable materials
- Extra-high edges for dirt and water retention
- Backed up by company guarantee
- Only available in black