When you’re in the market for a professional floor jack, Sunex is a brand you’ll often see. Sunex floor jacks are known for their quality of construction, easy lifting and lifting range, manoeuvrability, rust protection and more. Whether you go for a professional floor jack of steel construction or a Sunex aluminum floor jack, the guarantees of quality, durability and utility remain.
With such a wide range of products on the market, it’s understandably difficult to know which Sunex floor jacks are the right ones for you. To help you along, we’ve gone into the subject in some depth and come up with four of the top-rated and best-quality professional floor jacks from Sunex. At least one of these is bound to meet your needs.
Here are the top-rated Sunex Floor Jacks.
When vehicles with a low profile need lifting, most professional floor jacks only go down to 3 inches or so, but when you need that extra drop in height, this unit delivers with a lifting range starting at 2-3/4 inches. Better yet, it ranges all the way up to 24 inches, making it ideal for lifting cars, SUVs and pickup trucks.
Dual-pump pistons allow you to get to the max height in just 6.5 pumps. It’s also built with an 18-inch throw, which allows it to reach any and all life points underneath the vehicle. The unit is built in compliance with ASME PALD standards and the floor jack is backed up with a 12-month warranty from the manufacturer.
· True low profile takes minimum lift under 3 inches
· Long throw which allows access to lifting points on all vehicles
· High safety standards
· Fast lifting action
· Backed by 12-month warranty
· Handle action to open/close valve can be difficult at times
· No monthly payments available
When you want a great-value set, it doesn’t get much better than this offering. Not only does this come with a 3-ton professional jack made from lightweight but durable aluminum for maneuverability with strength, it also includes a pair of 3-ton aluminum jack stands. That’s all together in one set, and if the price point seems more premium, you can offset it with the monthly payments option.
The lift itself features Sunex’s “Rapid Rise” technology, which uses dual-pump pistons to ensure max height is reached in just a handful of pumps. It also includes a 2-piece handle for easier storage in smaller shops. The entire unit only weighs 68lbs, just over about half of what a steel one weighs. It also allows for monthly payment options and free shipping
· Comes in set with aluminum lifting jacks
· Aircraft-grade aluminum both for jack stands and floor jack
· Light overall weight makes it easy to move around
· Easy lift pumping action
· 2-piece handle for easy storage
· Free shipping and monthly payments available
· “Low profile” starting at 3.8” is not the most competitive in segment
When you’re calling on Sunex to get the big lifting jobs done, this unit is a must-have. It includes a 10-ton capacity and can be operated either manually or with air hydraulic action by depressing an air valve. This machine takes “heavy duty” to new levels, with a special uniweld construction to boost durability and prevent any leaks.
It may be a heavy unit, but it’s easier than it seems to move around thanks to the roller-bearing front wheels and ball-bearing mounted rear casters. The flash chroming on the ram and pump piston is also there to prevent rust and corrosion.
· Innovative 3-position handle lock allows easy lever action to lock in three different positions
· Excellent protections against leaks, corrosion and rust
· Easy to move around the shop
· Huge 10-ton capacity
· Two ways to operate for easy and versatile lifting needs
· High price with no monthly payment option