The 4 Best Torin Floor Jacks
Torin is one of the big mainstay brands in the world of floor jacks. The Torn 2-ton hydraulic trolley jack is a particularly sought-after type, and the Torin Big Red hydraulic trolley jack is just about the most famous unit there is. As a service floor jack, Big Red is tough to beat.
If you’re wondering which among the Torin Big Red range is best for you, then we’ve done some of the legwork and come up with the best Torin 2-ton hydraulic trolley jack options.
This all-round star Big Red hydraulic trolley jack is built from heavy-duty steel for maximum durability. It has a maximum capacity of 3 tongs (6,000lbs), and is mobilized by two very sturdy steel casters, and 2 extra swivel casters to allow easy maneuverability.
It works with a single-piston lift pump which promises easy pumping action, and the unit has built-in safety measures to prevent overloading. Torin backs up the quality of this unit with a 12-month warranty. Its lifting range is 5-7/8” to 20-7/8” which suits most cars, trucks, SUVs and minivans.
· Heavy-duty enough for auto shop, but light and affordable enough for home
· Impressive 6,000lb capacity
· Wide lifting range
· Solid steel construction
· Very noisy when being wheeled on the ground
· Profile too high for changing tire on some smaller cars
When You need a hydraulic floor jack with greater capacity and a budget-friendly price, this is the unit you need. The capacity of this unit model goes up to 50 tons, making it ideal for lifting larger and heavier vehicles if that’s what you need. The lifting range is from 9-7/16” to 14-9/16”.
The steel is fashioned using a drop forged alloy construction for unbeatable durability. The welding is sure to ensure no leaking. The unit is made to meet ADME PASE safety standards, and the quality is backed up by a sold 12-month warranty. It’s ideal for users in need of heavy-duty lifting solutions. Better yet, the price point includes free shipping and available free returns.
· Huge range of capacities up to 50 tons
· Solid steel construction with high-quality welding
· Impressive lifting range
· Ideal for larger vehicles
· Backed up with 12-month warranty
· Lifting range too high for smaller vehicles, including most sedans and crossovers. Works with larger SUVs and bigger, though.
For those looking for a Big Red hydraulic floor jack with capabilities to lift vehicles with a lower profile, this unit is ideal. Its massive lift range goes from 3-7/8” to 21-1/16” making it suitable for a full range of vehicles. It’s therefore perfect for most auto shops where a wide range of vehicles are serviced.
The built-in safety system prevents overloading and the unit is constructed from heavy-duty steel materials to meet ASME safety standards. It’s a heavier unit, but has a useful 3.5-ton lift capacity (7,000lbs) and can easily wheel around on its sturdy steel and swivel casters.
· Low lifting profile starting at 3-7/8” is ideal for smaller vehicles
· Range of vehicles that can be lifted is therefore expanded
· Made to ASME safety standards with solid steel construction
· Strong lifting capacity and very wide lifting range
· Wide stance provides great stability when using
· Monthly payment options available
· High Price point compared to other models of similar capacity
When you’re on a budget and a lower 1.5-ton capacity will do, this Big Red is ideal. It’s still made with the same signature heavy-duty steel that other Torin units are made from. It’s a nice, compact unit, too, and comes with its own carry case. Despite being much more affordable, other features like the overload-preventing safety feature still come as standard.
Its lift range of 5-3/5” to 13” is more limited, but it’s a good all-round unit and its smaller size makes it more portable than others in the Torin Big Red range. It even has an easy-grip carrying handle to make moving it around and loading it into a vehicle easier.
· Decent lifting range
· Very portable
· Light but very durable
· Affordable price point
· Free shipping and free returns available
· Hydraulic release a little sensitive
· No good for SUVs or larger vehicles